- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, blog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases the books that you got last week
For this week I really wanted to post up a video, but I decided to just post up pictures! I went to target, The Library, and half price books. Places I hardly get my books from. Enjoy!
Yep, thats right! I got the first two books! I have heard so much about them, and I have also watched some of the HBO show, + they were 20% off! Who can go wrong with that? :D
I only got one book from the library since I have a ton of books at home I still need to read!
Half Price Books:
I got 3 books at HPB! I have already read Crank, but I love it so much I wanted it on my shlef too! The reason I purchased The Unseen 1, and 2, are beacause first they were 3 dollars a piece, and second beacuse the covers are AMAZING!
The cover to Unseen1&2:
They make up her whole face! Neat Right? :)
Thank you for reading my STS-3! Please comment below and tell me if have read any of these books! :D