Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves-1

[STSmall%255B4%255D.png]


Rules:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!            
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, blog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases the books that you got last week

My Haul:

I will be doing Stacking The Shelves Every Sunday! :D
   This week my haul was quite nice, I got 5 physical books, one e-book, and some swag! My school had a book fair last week, and I picked up quite a few books there.
  
So lets get started!
The E-book I received is:


The physical books I bought were:
Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)

Lockdown (Escape From Furnace, #1)



The Enemy (The Enemy #1)Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)












My Swag:

20 comments:

  1. Great set! I loved Starcrossed. Hope you love it too.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I picked it up, because the second one is coming out soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you will enjoy Starcrossed. Heard lots about it. Love the swags too! Happy reading!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Velveteen bookmarks looks really tempting now, LOL. I have Starcrossed on my Kindle and I REALLY have to start it!!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starcrossed is awesome. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone! I feel far behind on reading Starcrossed :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. heard birthmarked and starcrossed are really good. excellent books this week. enjoy :)

    my new books post.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Enemy looks really good, we have a whole stack of them up at work and I'm considering buying one :) Great haul this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rot & Ruin has such a creepy cover. I've wanted to read that one for a long time. I also bought Starcrossed recently and can't wait to read it. Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree the cover is creepy. do u have it?. Everytime I go to Barnes and Noble I point to it, and im like im going to get u next time. I said that at least 5 times, and i didnt even buy there. Lol :) cant wait to read starcrossed to :P

      Delete
  9. Birthmarked and Starcrossed on my reading list :). Great Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hearing so much about Starcrossed, I guess i need to bump it up on my reading list?

      Delete
  10. I haven't heard of any of these books besides Starcrossed which I really want to read!
    I'm a new followed, I just wanted to drop by and comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a great haul! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! I really loving the look of Lockdown, I've seen it around a bit and heard good things about it so I hope that you like it!

    Thanks for checking out my Stack!
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    Oh, and I'm team Ren, by the way! What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! REN THE RAPER!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! AM I THE ONLY TEAM SHAY!?!? thanks for checking my post out! :) lol

      Delete
  13. Those are mostly all new to me. Birthmarked sounds really good and I really like the cover. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog. Cool book choices.

    http://www.thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I view ROT and RUIN as very interesting! Happy reading my lovely, damsel ; ) Fantastic haul this week!

    ReplyDelete